Getting ready for U2 in a busy week!

0

Posted on : 5:33 PM | By : Paul Richardson | In : , ,



Great night out in Dublin, closing of the week that I was made redundant by Airtricity! Here I am with daughter Robyn in front of the U2 360 stage in Croke Park, Dublin. The set list was as follows, with Bono really waxing with passion in the final song Moment of Surrender.

  1. Breathe
  2. No Line on the Horizon
  3. Get On Your Boots
  4. Magnificent
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. Mysterious Ways
  7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  8. Angel Of Harlem
  9. In A Little While
  10. Unknown Caller
  11. The Unforgettable Fire
  12. City Of Blinding Lights
  13. Vertigo
  14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
  15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  16. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
  17. MLK
  18. Walk On
  19. Where The Streets Have No Name One
    Encore:
  20. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
  21. With Or Without You
  22. Moment of Surrender
Thanks to setlist fm http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/u2/2009/croke-park-dublin-ireland-13d645a5.html for the list. go to this link to see videos of each song.

Enjoy!

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)